Monday, October 26, 2015

review: superstay better skin concealer by maybelline



So many new products came out from Maybelline this week! Being one of my favorite drugstore/affordable brand (seconded by L'Oréal), I had to get something. I chose this new concealer from the Superstay range called Better skin. The foundation was available as well but I've seen to many disapointing review on it. I hope to review their new mascara and brow products (duo pencils and palettes) very soon! 

It claims to instantly provides all-day flawless correction. Visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles, spots and imperfections in just 3 weeks. I've only worn this once but I had it on for a fairly decent amount of time (more than twelve hours) and I was very impressed. At first, when I blended it under my eye it was all patchy and didn't cover anything at all but the second eye was flawless. What? After a second layer, both eyes were flawless. Don't drag the product or it will look patchy and won't work at all. Pat it in with a sponge (not a brush!), the result will be much better and satisfying. I was impressed by the longevity of this product. None of my concealer looks 'makeup goal' after more than twelve hours of wear.