Months has passed since my last makeup tutorial on the blog and lots of products/techniques have changed since. After posting many Snapchats - I'm addicted, ha! - I recieved lots of questions on how I did my makeup.
- Infallible pro-matte 24H foundation by L'Oréal (review here).
- Better skin concealer by Maybelline under the eyes only (review coming soon).
- Stay matte pressed powder in Transparent by Rimmel.
- Sunny bronzer by NYC as a faint contour under the cheekbones and on the temples.
- Mix the top second to left and bottom first shade from the Nudes palette by Maybelline (review here) and apply all over the eye. Blending well with a fluffy brush.
- Take the matte black from the Full exposure palette by Smashbox (review here) with a flat top brush and use it as a liner to make a cat eye, ending in the middle of the eye. Use tape to have a crisp line!
- Add black liner like Smoldering eye pencil by L'Oréal to intensify the look, set with the same black shadow. Remove the tape.
- Mix the same two colors from the Nude palette for under the eyes to balence the look.
- Apply a coat of Voluminous mascara by L'Oréal and Lash sensational by Maybelline on the top and bottom lashes.
- Duo powder in Deep brown by Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- Browdrama by Maybelline.
- Biotherm lipbalm
- Lip liner in East end snob by Rimmel
Get everything I used for this look!