Sunday, September 27, 2015

review: nip+fab glycolic fix scrub and pads


The Glycolic fix scrub feels a lot like the Vitamin C michrodermabration from The Body Shop in therms of texture. It's thick with lots of very fine beeds. It gently exfoliate the skin and doesn't get stuck in my nails (a pet peeve  of mine) when I use it. My skin feels really soft after I use it and I know the next day will be a good makeup day! Contrarly to other scrubs I've tried in the past, this doesn't makes me break out which is a miracle.

Now onto the Glycolic fix pads! I've spoken about these in a recent favorite of mine (either june or july), I love them. They became a staple in my morning skincare routine. At first, I thought they werepointless and didn't do anything to my skin. But I was wrong! I'm used to products that quickly makes a diference as this one makes a diference after using it for a longer time. During the month I noticed my skin was much more clear and all of my scars were faded (you can still see them but they're not as in your face as they were). It really did improve the look of my skin and completly changed my skincare routine. I use a lot less of pimple creams!

I first heard of this brand by Kylie Jenner which is now their new spokeperson. I was surprised of the low price of the range. I thought the products would be very expensive due to the Kardashian/Jenner's habbits in makeup/skincare. I highly recomend these two products (mainly the pads) and I can't wait to try more of the range soon. Definetly will make a review on them.