Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top 5 Street style: July


Miranda Kerr is one of my favourite model and inspiration. She always dresses so well and knows her stlye, what suits her and not (everything suits her). She wore this amzing boho, lace dress to the opening of the Zimmerman store in LA. The look was very beachy yet chic. She always manage to look good whatever she's wearing. 


While stepping out in LA with her borther, Gigi is the denim queen. Just like the majorityof her street style outfits, this one is super easy to re-create. All you need is a cropped black blouse and a pair of ripped denim. As for the shoes, any black boots will work.


Like I said in another post, Vanessa's style has been killer since the brunette moved to NYC. Here she is, leaving a doctor apointment while looking stylish - who lookthat great leaving a doctor's office? It's unfair. 


Gigi have been the streetstyle queen lately. I love how candid and simple she is, yet always looks good. I'm not found of the dress/sneaker combo usualy but this one, I'm loving it. Not to mention the messy braid she is sporting - a look  I try and fail to achieve...


This bodysuit gives me life! I'm obsessed, I love the lace up detail on the front. Paired with the wide leg pants, the outift looks very boho and Vanessa-esque but with the added leather jacket, an edgy vibe is added to the look, giving amore interesting aspect.