Wednesday, July 01, 2015

top 5 street style // June


I can't get a month without an outfit of miss Jenner on my favourite's list. I was surprised to see her wearing this outfit, I wasn't expecting this. Can we talk about the shoes. Her lace up Aquazzura definetly are one of my favourite pair of shoes she owns.


Just like Gigi, Vanessa Hudgens' NYC street style is brilliant. I love how versatile and daring she is. Vanessa isn't affraid of tring new trends. The one I chose is very casual and simple - my life theme. The unbuttoned white shirt is what makes the look diferent from your basic everyday look. It looks undone but weather apropriate. I love the layered necklace and shirt paired together, it's very tumblr-y.


This month, Eleanor Calder (finally) launched her blog. One of my favourite outfits was this white on white one. It's a classic (the trouser) look mixed with a modern (the sleeveless polo) touch. I love these type of outfits.


My second favouirte from The Trend Pear was definetly this one which is a complete oposite from the other one. This one is more casual and contain one ofmy favourite throwback piece: overalls. Eleanor have beed seen wearing overals in the past and she always does it right. 


Overall, Gigi's look seems very prepared but it's actually very easy to re-create. It's only a white tee paired with leather pants, Add killer shoes, fun shades and a long jacket/waistcoat and voila. I love the simplicity in this outfit. It's a perfect example of looking easily put together.