Saturday, May 02, 2015

Top 5 Street style // April


Kylie's outfits were perfection this month. This one is very spring-y with the pale hues (light jeans, white top/shoes and blush bag). I'm used to see Miss Jenner in dark outfits - she wears a lot of black, just like me -but this outfit she wore for easter was a great change. 


While shooting for Maybelline in NYC, Gigi wore this monochrome outfit. I love the leather top she's wearing. We usually see people wearing leather pants/skirts/short/jackets but never a proper top like this shirt. It definetly gives the outfit a more bad-ass look. I can't wait to see this Maybelline add!



I want- no, I need this red dress! Kylie looks so good in red - a color she doesn't wear often. Wtih the black killer shoes and bag, the bright color of the dress really stand out. I can't wait to get my hands of the pretty dress. 


Will she stop dressing so well? Her love for bodycon/figure hugging dresses has me dying. It's hard to stand out when you're the younger of a 'spotlight' family but Kylie did it somehow. She's definetly my favourite out of the Kardashian/Jenner family. This mesh pannel dress by Alexander McQueen caught my eyes a couple weeks ago and I was happily surprised to see her wearing the said dress  a few weeks later. 


I love this simple outfit Karlie wore for her event in NYC. Her style is always minimalistic but on point. She's never over the top when it come to clothing. But somehow, she manage to kill it. Denim paired with pumps is one of my favourite things to match. And let's not forget the leather jacket.