Friday, March 27, 2015

Top 5 street style: March


Gigi Hadid killed it during fashion week this season. She always has great outfits and never disapoints. Plus, she looked fab on the catwalks. I love this effortless lookwith the leather overalls  and white tee. It's simple yet interesting.


I am so happy we got lots of new pictures of Eleanor! I love her style and recently she been wearing lots of pieces I was dying to see her wear (over the knee boots, leather pants..). In this outfit, I adore the contrast of leather pants with the camel, suede jacket. 


Sometimes I'm a little iffy about Kylie's outfits but this one is beyond perfect. I love that it's easy to recreate with simple, less expensive pieces you might already have in your closet. Also, the color palette is just like what I own, haha. 



This outfit of Gigi is very simple but simple is great, right? I love simple outfits because they're easy to recreate. I've been really into denim, bomber jackets and mirrored sunnies this past month which happen to be exactly what the blonde model is wearing as she wanders in NYC. 


kylie (blog)

Again, Miss Jenner did great with this outfit. I love her wearing over the knee boots, they're one of my favourite trend at the moment. Paired with a bodycon black dress and a long, fur waistcoat is a perfect mix in my opinion. I love this lenght&color combo.