Sunday, March 22, 2015

Favourite trends for Spring/Summer

blog!

Now that February is over, stores has started displaying their new line for the upcoming season. After seeing all -almost all - shows during SS15 fashion week last September, I've made my mind on the pieces I want to get and new trends I want to try. These are the ones I'll definetly be sporting a lot this coming spring/summer season!

I was surprised to see the come back of over the knee boots this season, we usually sees them only for the colder months. Denim has made an apearence in my warderobe already and so did high neck tops. I already have a few of these items already in my closet - I bought them during last season's sales - and I am very excited to wear them. I am loving the military trend which, just like the over the knee boots, is usually an Autumn/Winter trend.

Shop my faves below!